Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    I finally figured it out from personal experience. If I don't take the phone on the trial run, I don't have to take it back. Let the other 67 people take the arrows in their back and come back to their Treos and tell me why. Saves me time and brain damage.

He said, fondling his 650. And looking longingly for a chance to test drive the upcoming HTC Hermes/Tytn, Treo-that-isn't-Hollywood, etc. etc. I ain't entirely cured yet.
    I never had to do that with my fellow Sprint fellows serving as the bleeding edge. By the time GSM mnodel hit the streets I could walk ins tore on Day 1 and feel pretty confident.....now with Hollywood / Lennon and LowRider / Nitro, I guess the GSM folks will be the "first wave hitting Omaha beach". I think this time I gonna sit back on the medical ship and come in after all the wounds are dressed
    MP5 BuckEye: i'd love to know the limatations that you came across....thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MP5BuckeyeGirl
    I returned my Q yesterday and became a new Treo 700w user.
    My husband already had the w as well as majority of my co-workers.
    They love it.
    I hated the Q! I hated the limitations. Now, truely... this was my own fault for not doing enough research before purchasing... but still. GOOD BYE Q! HELLO 700W!
    Any problems with BT headsets and the w?
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    i just looked at the Q and was a bit disappointed to see that it is running Smartphone instead of PPC. It's big for a smartphone. I am not recommending it to clients because though I like the smartphone OS, it takes quite a big effort to configure it properly. wish some one would release a GSM/Edge/UMTS phone that ran ppc os at 500mhz, had 512mb of ram, a five mega pixel camera, bluetooth wifi and was the size of the Q.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    please tell me the limitations? I need to make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by MP5BuckeyeGirl
    I returned my Q yesterday and became a new Treo 700w user.
    My husband already had the w as well as majority of my co-workers.
    They love it.
    I hated the Q! I hated the limitations. Now, truely... this was my own fault for not doing enough research before purchasing... but still. GOOD BYE Q! HELLO 700W!
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    i just looked at the Q and was a bit disappointed to see that it is running Smartphone instead of PPC. It's big for a smartphone. .
    it's actually quite small given that you have luxury of an exposed qwerty keyboard. that's one of its biggest selling points.
    I thought it felt slim yet wider than other phones.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12