1.    #1  
    I am having trouble with my activesync i keep getting this error message, I want to know is there any way that the 8125 can sync wirelessly? ex bluetooth or infa red, if anybody has done this your input will be greatful.

Thanks Carlos
    Yes, BT ActiveSync works great! Never tried Infrared but I'm sure it would be slower.

To set it up, follow the step by step directions in 'ActiveSync-Help-Microsoft ActiveSync Help-Setting up a sync relationship-setup a sync relationship with one PC'. There you can choose to see the directions for BT or Infrared. BT worked first time I tried so follow them exactly.
  3.    #3  
    So Im Assuming A Nned A Software Or A Device On My Pc So It Can Have Bluetooth, Like A Bluetooth Usb Device For My Pc?
    yes, if your laptop doesn't have BT built in, you'll have to get a USB dongle for it. Or if you don't mind the slower speed, you can do it via IR - your laptop probably has IR built in.

Another wireless alternative is through the internet. If you use an older version of ActiveSync (3.7 or lower - I think?), you can setup to sync through the internet. I don't know much about this.