Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    I'm not here to defend Palm. For cripes sake (a great Minnesota term)...I've already admitted I'm leaving Palm behind! But I don't think it's fair to flatly say that Palm sucks and I'm not going into a Palm mashing mode simply because the 700 doesn't live up to my expectations.

You seem to be totally blind to anything positive about Palm...

Man gharrod...I already have a nagging wife...I don't need this crap!
    Let me add... "holy buckets"...

And I am not totally blind to anything positive about Palm. Did you not read my earlier pleading to them as to how I think they can once again gain the momentum they had a couple years ago? Like I have said to others read my writings do not just glance at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I don't like to be a nay sayer or state something without proof, but I'm pretty sure Palm is the devil and you are his seed.

That being said, I believe both gharrod and I (as well as others) have stated we are Palm fans, that's why we post on this site. Palm has put out an inferior product and as loyal customers we are obliged to hold them accountable. Is that so hard to understand?
    I wish others would see that fact. We stay because we are fans. BUt that doesn't mean I am going to give them $600 for something that does less then what I already have does.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    READ MY SIGNATURE! What in the world did the Palm universe expect from the 700p? They did get EV-DO, so now they're only ONE generation behind the PPC 6700.

Anybody see the Veirzon ad blitz for the Moto Q this morning - three plays during Fox & Friends alone.

By the way, gharrod - I already cemented my reputation around here, before the millenium, as a Palm critic, fan or not. I had email exchanges with Ms. Dubinsky before the 600 saw light telling Palm it needed a removable battery, and I've been on them about mini-USB and WiFi forever. You are not alone soldier.
    You are right dstrauss I am a late attendee to this Palm party. I was just feeling pretty beat up and alone in asking Palm to do the right thing. There are others out there asking for what we are. We hate having to say...I told you so...but Palm is going to be on the recieving end of that statement if something does not happen soon.
  4.    #44  
    gharrod

Keep the faith. I HAVE TO BELIEVE there are still a few Handspring hands at Palm (other than Colligan) who remember what it was like to build break through devices - how quickly we forget life before SD cards; the Visor Edge (only Palm Vx was smaller - also the LAST groundbreaking Palm device); Treo 600; etc. If anyon could have produced a Moto "Q" like device with touchscreen and WiFi, it would have been the OLD HANDSPRING crew.

Add your thoughts to the "Moto Q - Palmpilot for 1996" thread. Deja vu all over again.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    I take back everything I said about you guys. You are all wonderful, charismatic, beautiful people. You are positive, nurturing, and you make be feel good about myself and who I am. I love being around you all...
    I take back everything I said about you guys. You are all wonderful, charismatic, beautiful people. You are positive, nurturing, and you make be feel good about myself and who I am. I love being around you all...
    Any more of this, Haggar, and you are going to glow in the dark and levitate.
    suck up!

I would rather be told the truth by the uninformed then lied to...
    Bite me.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Bite me.
    Thank you brother. I, too, welcome you with open arms.
  10.    #50  
    Our Haggar; witty, charming, understanding, gracious, ethereal, saintly...with a hint of sarcasm. Chin up old fellow, we're only TWICE as bad as you imagine.
    Yes, but how about the Haggar who posts in here???

And has anyone seen Perry in the last week or so? I assume he is still locked in his basement reading the manual???
    Thank you brother. I, too, welcome you with open arms.
    Temba, his arms wide!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Temba, his arms wide!
    The river Temarc, in winter.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Our Haggar; witty, charming, understanding, gracious, ethereal, saintly...with a hint of sarcasm. Chin up old fellow, we're only TWICE as bad as you imagine.
    I was just wondering that myself. I am not sure if we should be happy for him or enrolling him in a 12-step program...
    that made no sense at all. MEDS PLEASE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Yes, but how about the Haggar who posts in here???

And has anyone seen Perry in the last week or so? I assume he is still locked in his basement reading the manual???
    Yeah, where the heck did Perry go? I say he was a plant! Perhaps a rubber tree, or maybe even a fern.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    that made no sense at all. MEDS PLEASE!!!
    Khidir, beneath Momouteh...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Kalimash at Baha
    Yeah, where the heck did Perry go? I say he was a plant! Perhaps a rubber tree, or maybe even a fern.
    My bet is he got a new goat free with his 700P.
  20.    #60  
    Where did all the little boys go each month when the Playboy came in the mail? Perry's there playing with his 700P.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast