Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What's up guys? Does anybody know where I can find ringtones for my 8125 or a software where I can use my own music to make my own ringtones. Thanks Carlos
    i use Audacity on my PC to trim down MP3s and save them as WAV. usually about 20-25 seconds. and i place them on my MiniSD card (in no folder). if you have some songs in mind, it would only take me literally a minute to trim it down for you.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    What bit rate do you use? I do the same thing for my 650, but some of the files are huge, like 1058k. I am using 16 bit mono 352kbps when I save the wav file. So far that is the lowest I've tried where the ringtone still sounds good.
    bit rate is 1411kpbs on all the ones ive made.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    What size are the files when they are done?
    about 3.40 MB
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Dont you think thats giving up a lot of space for a ringtone??
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    Dont you think thats giving up a lot of space for a ringtone??
    not everyone is special enough to have their own ringtone, i have a 1GB mini SD, only about a handful of people get their own tone. so nah not really.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Is it possible for me to store ringtones on a card without any extra software on a 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    Is it possible for me to store ringtones on a card without any extra software on a 650?

i dont know, i used mRing when i had my 650, and i used tones from the Card, so i think you need mRing or another 3rd party app. mRing is worth the money btw.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Does anyone know where I can get a ring-tone of the default Treo ringer that I can put on my 8125?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Treo 650 ringtone, straight from my Treo 650.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thank you! I most appreciate it.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    One last question: Was this file stored like this on the T650, or did you have to extract it from the ringtones database?
    (Just curious)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
  15.    #15  
    Is There A Way Where I Can Get The Treo Regular Phone Ring ( Meaning It Sounds Like A Regular House Phone)...thanks.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    One last question: Was this file stored like this on the T650, or did you have to extract it from the ringtones database?
    (Just curious)
    I just went into the sounds and sent it to my laptop via bluetooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    I just went into the sounds and sent it to my laptop via bluetooth.
    I am feeling like an ***** for not thinking of that. DOH! I was looking for a pure file, which of course didn't exist.

THANK YOU (both for the ring tone which has made me quite happy and the instruction ....)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    why insult the 8125 with that tone? lol
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    why insult the 8125 with that tone? lol
    I resist change.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    I resist change.
    understandable, but i couldnt stand that tone when i was in love with my treo
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast