1.    #1  
    I am the owner of a Treo 650. I've never been crazy about POS. Sorry fellas!

With over a year left of my contract I needed to swap for two reasons:
    1) Need EVDO, not for the speed increase but for the fact that I was missing to many calls while I had an active network connection.
    2) I miss the Windows OS.

After waiting and waiting for the 700W to come out from Sprint, I decided to look for alternatives. My only issue is that I hate having to pay full price for a new phone while under contract.

Anyways here's the good stuff, I called Sprint's retention dept. at 1-800-658-7564, and explained my situation, and they offered t swap my Treo for the PPC 6700 for $100 under the warranty program. I couldn't believe my ears!

My needs are PDA first and phone second, so I believe I know what I'm getting into.

I just thought I would share this with all of you.

Have a great holiday weekend.
    Thats cool that they gave you a deal.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Really happy with Sprint right now.
    well sheeyite I may give that a shot!
  5.    #5  
    short hold time too (in the middle of the day).
    Congratulations! So you got it for $100? I would almost get a 700p at that price.

I hope you enjoy the 6700, I'm getting phone-envy.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    I wish I could have it for the long weekend...
    Can't have everything.
    Nice "finagling" ! Dude on verizon did something similar

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=115201

Here's a side by side comparison of 650, 700p and 6700....ran into it today, may prove useful.

http://www.pcmag.com/compare_product...pt=10&sid=1713
  9.    #9  
    Thanks neighbor. I'll check it out.