1. GXT
    Could you please post programs that I could use on my new MDA from the following?
    Splash money, Splash photo, Splash ID, Splash shopper, Technician, TealBack, Uninstall, eReader, Butler, KB Light, Uninstall, Agendus, Cleanup, TakePhone, ZL, 2day, OnGuard, SmartList, Beyond contact, pTunes, etc.
    I know most of them, I don't need. But, I am going to miss TakePhone, SmartList and Splash shopper.
    Sorry my T!
    You will have to find a WM equivalent for all of those. If it's built for Palm, it won't run on WM.
    You could try this WM app. called StyleTap. It lets you run PalmOS apps. in WM.
  4. GXT
    Thanks.
    I've been using styletap and it's great. I was able to load and run splashshopper, verichat, the bible, worldmate all through styletap and all loaded on the mini sd even verichat.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
  6. GXT
    Thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by waynew73
    I've been using styletap and it's great. I was able to load and run splashshopper, verichat, the bible, worldmate all through styletap and all loaded on the mini sd even verichat.
    Does the Palm version of Verichat (under Styletap) work better than the Windows Mobile version?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I thought Verichat worked well on PPC, am I wrong? I use Agile messenger, it is free and works very well. Also there are alternatives to most of all of the Palm OS progrmas availabe for WM5.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    I thought Verichat worked well on PPC, am I wrong? I use Agile messenger, it is free and works very well. Also there are alternatives to most of all of the Palm OS progrmas availabe for WM5.
    i was very pleased with Verichat when i made the move to wm5, it was familiar to me and worked jus like on Palm. but i had a problem with it not resigning me on if i lost connection or took a phone call. so i use Agile, which is free, and more stable.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    i was very pleased with Verichat when i made the move to wm5, it was familiar to me and worked jus like on Palm. but i had a problem with it not resigning me on if i lost connection or took a phone call. so i use Agile, which is free, and more stable.
    Agreed. There are numerous stablility issues on WM5. I paid for an upgrade/cross-grade from Palm and (although I loved the Palm version) have been totally unhappy with the WM5 version. It signs you off on a fairly regular basis. Often when I send someone a message they get my message, but I don't get their reply. Go figure.

I'm glad I wondered across this thread ... I might try Agile.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)