Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Windows out of box. Needs a file conversion or 11 euro software for mac.
    Two things you may not like coming from T650.
    1. lack of camera.
    2. No touch screen
    If you can get over these two.This is the phone to get. Way much lighter, thinner than t650, no antenna, great voice , stable ,well built Rock Solid...... device.
    Also to add fantastic wide screen and unbelievable battery life.
    This will put a real dent into all Palm sales if you are primarily interesting in just a great email device, web browser, and advantages of a PDA like better media player, storage, flexibility. It's about time that Palm got socked in the teeth for selling old crap. If this is decent I have no doubt it will...
    Quote Originally Posted by treoshmeo
    This will put a real dent into all Palm sales if you are primarily interesting in just a great email device, web browser, and advantages of a PDA like better media player, storage, flexibility. It's about time that Palm got socked in the teeth for selling old crap. If this is decent I have no doubt it will...
    That is what precisely , what i want my phone to do without resets. Remember i am taking a different route this time.
    No unnecessary 3rd party apps this time. They make life complicated.
    This phone comes with a
    -3 yr subscription to World mate .
    - complete version of office with editing.
    - Real player,
    - MP3 player,
    - Pro golf,
    - flash player,
    -voice recorder.
    - Printer software.
    - Pdf reader.
    - IM software.
    The only software i need is Splash ID.
    The battery life on this thing is unbelieveable . Treo will need 3-4 battery replacement compared to E61's one charge.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    Quote Originally Posted by eimajuno
    ^Yeah, I wanted to know how the battery life was on the e61. How many days will it last for you?
    Battery life is one of the strongest part of the phone . See above .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I don't know about the not syncing with Mac without software. I expect that from WM already and that's bad enough! There may not be much of an incentive for me to get a Symbian unless I stick with a Windows PC.
    Well treo was n't doing that either.
    I had to have missing sync (40 bucks)
    This one is cheaper . There is a file you need to add on your mac using XML editor ( free) ,alternatively Novamedia for 11 euro's is not bad either.
    I am very happy with this device and not looking for not even looking at any new ones,including moto & 700p.
    11 euro is about $15, well that's not too bad. I'll consider it.

One thing. What country or region's model did you get? I found EU and UK(I'd prefer this one). And did they ship with a US adapter? No US version is out yet, it looks like.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 05/25/2006 at 06:31 PM.
    All the ones available, have European keyboard. Yes, It comes with US adapter.
    I should be getting mine either today or tuesday. Can't wait.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12