Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/smartphon...deo-175157.php

Samsung i320 & Moto Q Video From Israel TechEd
    Posted by Mike Temporale @ 11:45 AM

"Taken at Israel Tech Ed last week, the video shows off both the Motorola Q and the Samsung i-320. The Q’s UI looks pretty responsive, and the screen’s quality is pretty good. The Samsung’s keys also look interesting, with a BlackBerry-like dual purpose keys. Instead of horizontally dividing the keys, Samsung divided them vertically. You’ll have to watch the video to see what we mean."

There isn't much Q news here. At least nothing that we haven't seen in past video's and pictures. However, this is the first video that I have seen of the new Samsung i320 - the Q-Wannabe. In my opinion, the i320 looks really nice. I like the dark case better than the silver look of the Q. Plus the screen just looks sharper, although that could just be the difference in lighting used for each video. I wish the i320 was coming to North America. At this point it's still a European focused Tri-band device.
    Bring on the i320 - it even makes the Q look big.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    The future of converged devices is truly SWEET!
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    The future of converged devices is truly SWEET!
    Especially if you're willing to look beyond the home team every once in a while (even that's not true - aren't the 700w and 700p products of HTC?)
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Bring on the i320 - it even makes the Q look big.

Is the i320 for GSM?
    Yes.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Especially if you're willing to look beyond the home team every once in a while (even that's not true - aren't the 700w and 700p products of HTC?)
    I believe the windows based treo is. The palm verision is not AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future