1.    #1  
    I just bought the cingular 8125 and like it. But I am having problems setting up a second email account. I set up my work email account and that is functioning properly. I tried to setup my personal email, comcast, I have not been able to get it to work.

Here is what I experienced:
    - Went to messaging...clicked on menu, tools...new account...entered my email address..."blahblah@comcast.net"...click next...the phone goes through an auto configuration...says it is complete...i click next...get to enter my name/username/password...first two are entered already..hit next...account type and name..Pop3 and Comcast...server info I get this...

mail.comcast.ner:995
    smtp.comcast.net:465

...this is the same as my regular entries in outlook express on my computer except for the numbers...995 and 465...don't have those...but I keep them in the settings...

But the last is Domain? I have no idea of what to put in there...leave it blank...click finish...

The system asks if I want to download emaila nd I say yes...then I get an error..."Cannot Connect"...says I can't connect with my current connection settings. When I click on Settings...it brings me to media net connections screen with options for:

- Add new modem connection
    - Add new VPN Server Connection
    - Setup my proxy server
    - Manage existing connections

Any ideaS?
  2.    #2  
    I just switched to My ISP and it worked...