Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Nokia changed their charger? GHEY. They had the ultimate charger. It always works and ALL their phones used it. The is the only charger better than mini USB. Which HTC was doing a great job with, until the realease the HTC Startrek. I'll be damned if they didn't change the USB charger on that phone too.
    Can anyone confirm that emails can be saved to the sim card? There appears to be many email clients availalbe for the E61. Has anyone had any success with a push type client?
    You mean miniSD card, not SIM card right?
    Woops. I meant Mini SD
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTurk
    Are you buying from this ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-new-NOKIA-...QQcmdZViewItem

Also, are you a Mac and iSync user, and do you plan to d/load the novamedia plugin for the e61? What carrier are you with?

YoungTurk

Yes ,
    I bought from him . Seems reliable .My fedex tracking says , I will get it tomorrow.I use a powerbook so will b eusing novamedia plugin.
    I am with Tmobile.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    Here is another good review.
    http://my-symbian.com/s60v3/review_e61.php
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Yes ,
    I bought from him . Seems reliable .My fedex tracking says , I will get it tomorrow.I use a powerbook so will b eusing novamedia plugin.
    I am with Tmobile.
    Are you going to use push email? If so, which client? BBConnect? Let us know how the setup goes.
    I ordered from him also. I noticed when I checked the Fed-Ex shipping it said it was coming from Hong Kong even though the guy is located in NV.
    Can't wait to try it out. It will be replacing my 8125 with Cingular (which I will be selling). But I am keeping my Treo 650 with Sprint.
    I hope this Nokia is a keeper or my next attempt will be the SE P990.
    Yeah these are comig from HK to Alaska than to my destination .
    This is going to be it from me .
    Treo will soon be history for me , unless they make major changes in the form factor.
    Last edited by Mtreosexual; 05/19/2006 at 07:11 AM.
    You're Right. Just checked again. It left Anchorage at about 4 p.m. I am supposed to get it by 10:30 a.m. here in TX.
    At least I have someone I can compare notes to about getting it to work properly with the service here in the US.
    Good Luck with yours and let me know if you download or buy anything cool for it.
    I hope you all keep posting here on your experience with the E61. I am living vicariously through these posts -- FedEx tracking and all.

"Living vicariously" is code for "I like to watch."
    i think this phone is going to be a big hit in europe and elsewhere
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    We need this phone. Not want. Need. C'mon Nokia, please take my money.

I was in Best Buy this afternoon getting some gizmocr&p and there was a guy from Hong Kong there looking for a bluetooth headset. He had the coolest looking phone and the Best Buy dude was positively drooling.

By contrast Best Buy's display of cell phones for locals was dreary and pathetic. One Treo 650 dummy model (Cingular) and that was it for high end stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    i think this phone is going to be a big hit in europe and elsewhere
    Lack of camera may not be attractive to everyone.
    I personaly hate cell phonecamera's as they seem to be compromise ,at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Yeah these are comig from HK to Alaska than to my destination .
    This is going to be it from me .
    Treo will soon be history for me , unless they make major changes in the form factor.
    Please let us know what you impression is and how it compares against the 650. I am waiting for more reviews and impressions before I jump from 650 to E61 too. (Well, I am also waiting for BB Connect software to be released but that's not a show stopper)
    Ok...just received mine 10 minutes ago.....it is charging now....it is MUCH bigger than I thought.
    Pix. Pix. We want pix.
    gotta go to work...but I'll post some pics tomorrow. The size is almost like the HP ipaq phones currently on Cingular.....maybe slightly smaller. Ringtone volume is awesome on this when set to outdoor profile. Haven't tried earpiece volume yet. I will be trying to sync it with the Mac so I'll let you know how that goes.
    Screen quality is pretty darn good. Very smooth and crisp. Button are slightly mushy when depressed but not that bad. I'll report more later when I get home from work and give it a trial run.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericroberts
    gotta go to work...but I'll post some pics tomorrow. The size is almost like the HP ipaq phones currently on Cingular.....maybe slightly smaller. Ringtone volume is awesome on this when set to outdoor profile. Haven't tried earpiece volume yet. I will be trying to sync it with the Mac so I'll let you know how that goes.
    Screen quality is pretty darn good. Very smooth and crisp. Button are slightly mushy when depressed but not that bad. I'll report more later when I get home from work and give it a trial run.
    Take it to work. Take it to work. Carry it around the way we carry our Treos.
    I hope that Nokia put a vibrating motor in this device. I really miss that with my n90.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast