1.    #1  
    Does anybody have any ideas about? The Sprint Windows Mobile PDA Phone with the most powerfull hardware? I am beginning to think about giving up on Verizon and switching to sprint.

a bigger wider screen
    wi-fi
    bluetooth & a2dp
    SD card
    EDVO

is the 6700 my only option?

thanks
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    The 6700 is an excellent option...There really isn't anything available that is more capable.
    I got the o2 XDA Exec (aka HTC Universal) off ebay. It's the best, most powerful device out there IMO. It has a VGA screen compared to the 6700's QVGA screen. 524 MHz proc on the XDA compared to 416 MHz on the 6700. Both have WiFi, bluetooth (can have a2dp if install the Qtek ROM), same amount of memory, and a SD slot. The XDA also has a larger keyboard, a bigger battery but is also bigger and heavier. Also the 6700 supports EDVO which is a big plus but the XDA only supports the 1900 MHz band and does have a UTMS radio but that still isn't widely available here in the US market. The 6700 also has that big ugly antenna sticking out of the top where the XDA is all smooth and slick looking IMO. The XDA also has stereo speakers and one of my favorite features...3.5mm headset jack so you can use your normal headphones for great sound. Images and video look sharp and great on the VGA screen and nothing seems to slow the XDA down except for the crappy o2 software that I promptly removed . All in all, I love my XDA and to me, it's worth the extra money to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by theFourth
    I got the o2 XDA Exec (aka HTC Universal) off ebay. It's the best, most powerful device out there IMO. It has a VGA screen compared to the 6700's QVGA screen. 524 MHz proc on the XDA compared to 416 MHz on the 6700. Both have WiFi, bluetooth (can have a2dp if install the Qtek ROM), same amount of memory, and a SD slot. The XDA also has a larger keyboard, a bigger battery but is also bigger and heavier. Also the 6700 supports EDVO which is a big plus but the XDA only supports the 1900 MHz band and does have a UTMS radio but that still isn't widely available here in the US market. The 6700 also has that big ugly antenna sticking out of the top where the XDA is all smooth and slick looking IMO. The XDA also has stereo speakers and one of my favorite features...3.5mm headset jack so you can use your normal headphones for great sound. Images and video look sharp and great on the VGA screen and nothing seems to slow the XDA down except for the crappy o2 software that I promptly removed . All in all, I love my XDA and to me, it's worth the extra money to get it.

However if the OP went for the Universal, he would need to switch to a GSM carrier which he/she may or may not want to do. Verizon does sells there own version of the 6700 too. I think that Wizard/Apache is a great WM device. I have had mine since february and I love it. No lockups like my treo, bigger screen than my treo, better keyboard than my treo, plus it has wifi.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
  5.    #5  
    Thanks very much.