1.    #1  
    Does anybody know howto delete an e-mail account on the 8125.

I am no longer using the one i set and need to delete it.
    i dont know, i want to delete the "outlook email" account that is on there by default, there is no point to it.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  3.    #3  
    which one do you use im either between express or goodlink
    To delete an email account in Pocket Outlook, go to Menu->Tools->Options. In the 'Accounts' tab, tap and hold on the account you want to delete. A menu will come up that allows you to delete. Unfortunately, I don't know how to delete the "Outlook Email" account. I too wish I could get rid of that one.

Right now I use Fastmail IMAP for email. Unfortunately no push support on 8125 (unless you get ROM update from xda-developers), but I'm just going to wait until official ROM update from Cingular comes out (hopefully soon). Fastmail works, just have to do manual send/receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by phattysalz
    To delete an email account in Pocket Outlook, go to Menu->Tools->Options. In the 'Accounts' tab, tap and hold on the account you want to delete. A menu will come up that allows you to delete. Unfortunately, I don't know how to delete the "Outlook Email" account. I too wish I could get rid of that one.

Right now I use Fastmail IMAP for email. Unfortunately no push support on 8125 (unless you get ROM update from xda-developers), but I'm just going to wait until official ROM update from Cingular comes out (hopefully soon). Fastmail works, just have to do manual send/receive.
    and the solution for push is (without going to the XDA rom):

http://www.vgsmail.com/ppc/
    oh nice...i didn't realize vgsmail had wm5 support out. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by pkjv
    and the solution for push is (without going to the XDA rom):

http://www.vgsmail.com/ppc/

updating the ROM is free and adds so much more than PUSH.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    CP-Which ROM are you using? Did you CID Unlock before doing it? Did you upgrade to the 2.17 w/A2DP support? If so, does it work well? VGSMail doesn't offer enough (such as multi-folder capability). I'm also tired of waiting for an official ROM update.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I know you're asking CPcrazyfly but I'll chime in on this.

I updated to the 2.17 ROM w/AKU but opted not to go with the A2DP add-on because I didn't need it. The ROM I updated to is really snappy. I also soft reset to avoid adding the Cingular customization CABs.
    BTW, you can go back to the original ROM later. I just got ny 8125 exchanged and I returned my original 8125 to the original settings before sending it back in. (Yes, you have to CID unlock)
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by phattysalz
    CP-Which ROM are you using? Did you CID Unlock before doing it? Did you upgrade to the 2.17 w/A2DP support? If so, does it work well? VGSMail doesn't offer enough (such as multi-folder capability). I'm also tired of waiting for an official ROM update.
    i upgraded to
    Based on 2.17 iMate ROM, but with additional ringers, themes, overclocking app, Compact Framework 2, and A2DP/AVRCP (2.17.7.2 WWE)

and i honestly havent had a chance to mess with everything yet...and yes i did CID Unlock before hand
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    thank you CP & jlczl - I'll have a chunk of time that I can try it out this coming weekend. I guess I can always go back if it doesn't work out.