1.    #1  
    BlackBerry 7100g? Several people here at work has one of these, and i was wondering if they were really nice? Let me know what you think.
    JB
    Quote Originally Posted by impalasscars
    BlackBerry 7100g? Several people here at work has one of these, and i was wondering if they were really nice? Let me know what you think.
    i had the 7100r...it was a sweet device...i was coming from a treo 600...got it at the end of november 2004, by the beginning of january 05 i was back to my treo 600, and later sold the blackberry

Berries are cool...but if you are coming from a treo, you will be back on the treo in no time...i found the 7100r to be slow...i mean really slow...although the screen was rich and the form was awesome...there was a delay in answering phone calls, and i could type faster than the smart-type can handle..

but if you truly do like it...dont get it at present..the new berry should be coming out shorly, and ever since the 8700 they are sporting now intel chips which makes them run a lot faster..
    I had a 7100g and hated it. Sent it back after about a week. I went back to my 650 but it was so buggy I went to the 8700c and LOVE it. Very fast browser and EVERYTHING syncs wirelessly! ( calendar, contacts, memos, tasks and of course e-mail ) This is by far the best BB RIM has ever built.
    I love BBs but not the 71xx model line. I prefer the 72xx and 8700 versions. I am not a fan of suretype. Regular qwerty for me.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future