Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Does anyone else have this app blinking on the today screen? By "blinking, I mean the outer border of the box the numbers are in, pulses a little. Do you think this is normal?

Robe
  2.    #22  
    CP, thanks for the answer. That is exactly what I needed to know.

You wouldn't by any chance have an answer on the threaded chat window would you :-)
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    it works great, only one thing, when you tap the pic it dials and calls, but doesnt go into the phone app, just hit the Call Status button and it goes into the phone app. it works great, its a MUST HAVE.
    Sorry for beeing a noob *****, but I ran the CAB file and can't find the installed program in either Programs or with Total Commander.

UPDATE: Okay, ***** here - I found it. Thanks
    Last edited by dstrauss; 04/28/2006 at 10:50 AM.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by waynew73
    CP, thanks for the answer. That is exactly what I needed to know.

You wouldn't by any chance have an answer on the threaded chat window would you :-)
    theres a guy on HOFO who said he is writing a program to do it...nothing yet that ive seen
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  5.    #25  
    CP & dsstrauss,

I downloaded the zip for the photo dialer and extracted them to a folder that I created on the handheld, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to launch. I clicked on one of the files and it said there was no app associated. Is there a dialer program that I should drop the files into? Any help is appreciated..I'm new to the WM 5.0.

Are either of you using SPB or someother app to create your today screen? CP, your's looks pretty "clean".
    Last edited by waynew73; 04/30/2006 at 04:02 AM.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Just execute the cab file. It should ask you whether you want to install it. After that, you check through Settings----Today----Items----and make sure there is a check mark beside Speed Dial. To make changes to it, highlight it on this screen and click the options button on the right.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
  7.    #27  
    Hey, thanks now I get it and got it loaded. I'm testing it now.
    Last edited by waynew73; 04/30/2006 at 11:21 AM.
    Waynew73

CP & dsstrauss,

I downloaded the zip for the photo dialer and extracted them to a folder that I created on the handheld, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to launch. I clicked on one of the files and it said there was no app associated. Is there a dialer program that I should drop the files into? Any help is appreciated..I'm new to the WM 5.0.

Are either of you using SPB or someother app to create your today screen? CP, your's looks pretty "clean".
    all i use is weatherpanel, Resco today plug in, and the photo dialer on my today screen. i got rid of the tray at the bottom that had the battery and comm manager. i like having everything i need right on my today screen, yet still not having it cluttered. i tried and didnt like/need and of the SPB apps
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  9.    #29  
    Anyone get the radial buttons to work with the voicemail button on the speed dial. I see the buttons available when i go into edit the button and i can see that they have the right numbers associated with the commands, i.e. 7 for delete, but I can't figure out how to make them appear when I dial the voicemail through it.

Any thoughts?
    Waynew73

how does one backup the speed dial settings?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
  11.    #31  
    Does anyone know if there's a way to move the speed dials from where they are on the today screen? I have spb plus and i have tabs on the bottom of my today screen. I'd rather create a tab for the speed dials and move them there. That ways I could go to the tab when I wanted to see the speed dials instead of accidentally dialing one of them when I don't mean to because I inadvertently touched the picture.
    Waynew73

Does anyone know if there's a way to move the speed dials from where they are on the today screen? I have spb plus and i have tabs on the bottom of my today screen. I'd rather create a tab for the speed dials and move them there. That ways I could go to the tab when I wanted to see the speed dials instead of accidentally dialing one of them when I don't mean to because I inadvertently touched the picture.
    i dont know if you can put the photo dialer in a tab or not. i dont have a problem touching them accidentally, i turn the screen off before i put in pocket/case.

heres my Today Screen now:

you cant tell, but the weather icons are animated
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I have my photo dials in a tab. However, I use PocketBreeze which allows for Custom Tabs.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

14.    #34  
    jczl, how did you add it in the tab? SPB also lets you do custom tabs, but then when you want to add the item, it asks, you for an item, a file, a folder, etc. What did you pick to make this happen? What folder or file did you have to drop in there?
    Waynew73

Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I didn't have to add any file or drop it anywhere. Inside the PocketBreezesettings there is an option named "Tab Control Sttings", withing that there is an option for Custom Tabs. When you choose that there is a drop down menu that includes all the today screen plug-ins installed on your device. Just pick the photo dialer and you're done. (The plug-in you chose must be disabled on your PPC's today settings)

16.    #36  
    after you've run the cab file and have the photo speed dial up and running does anyone know where to locate the files on the device?..not the original cab, but the new files now on the device?
    Waynew73

how does one change the order of the icons on the speed dial ribbon? it says something about an option button. Which button is that?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    how does one change the order of the icons on the speed dial ribbon? it says something about an option button. Which button is that?
    i couldnt figure that out either, just deleted and added contacts in order i wanted them.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12