Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kmorris
    While I was impressed with the speed of EDGE on the 8700, I was disappointed that I couldn't access certain sites that I could on my Treo650...such as my bank website. I could only get to a certain point on the site and couldn't access my bank transactions, regardless of which browser settings I configured. Weird. I had no problem with this on the Treo.
    I originally had the same issue with a previous 8700 I had but based on the new software and the browser settings I have I can get to my banking site and perform all functiosn just like on my Treo.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Glad it worked for you. Not sure what software you upgraded to, but the .284 that came installed sure didn't do it.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    From what I could tell, the BB 8700's browser won't do Frames - a Website technique all too common. From what the T-Mobile rep mentioned, it's supposed to be possible to select each Frame on a given webpage individually - but on my own Frame-powered webpage, I couldn't get it to work. I gotta admit, though, the websites it could download came fast compared to my non-Edge Treo 600 :-(...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12