Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    So maybe I should wait before buying the 8125?Maybe I'll just buy an Atom to tide me over.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    The camera on the Atom, even though its 2 Mega-pixel, is not half as good as the prophet. Of course the Atom has faster processor and FM radio, but it also has fewer buttons than the prophet. The Atom is more stylish, but the prophet is also rather sleek. Its a toss up really.

Surur
    Those pictures from the 818 are superb compared to most cell phone cameras. They must have changed the lens configuration for that puppy. When are phone manufacturers going to learn its in the optics, not the megapixels, where they make or break the image. Lower megapixels with a good quality lens would be a blessing over just pumping up megapixels with a pinhole camera lens.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Yeah, the one Surur posted is the one I want in my life. It says MiniSD on that website, I have read MicroSD everywhere else though, I thought. Do you know which it will have? Also does someone have a link to 3G rollouts for T-Mobile and Cingular?

Some of those pictures are nice looking. Don't look like a camera phone at all.

Lonzo
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123