Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    OK, so I bought a WinMob5 PDA. A Mio 201. It's mainly for GPS use. But, the thing is, I can use it for other stuff too.

Any advice on using WinMob? Killer freeware? Any way to avoid this stupid issue with programmes never closing unless you go into a deep menu somewhere and close them?

What are the Gotchas as a palm user trying to get my head around WinMob? too.
    Do a search under this forum, and also the 700w and WM apps forums. Lots of answers to your questions can be found. Be prepared for a lot of reading though, but it's worth it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!