Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Those specs are all wrong. I think the specs may be for the HTC Prophet. They better fix it before they have to refund people's money.

Surur
    There is or is not wifi and EDGE on the phone? Your specs above don't mention those, but the ad does. Also another mistake, they imply full WM5.

Maybe someone should email him. Are the official specs on the HTC site?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by dogbone65
    Anybody have and idea when it will be released in the U.S. I really like the looks of this phone.
    the QTEK version is 8500 will be released in usa last week of may
    I-MATE VERSION STAR TEK (DELAYED)

QTEK 8600 SOON
    http://www.msmobilenews.com/page/1206/
    Last edited by hberbout123; 04/23/2006 at 04:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    There is or is not wifi and EDGE on the phone? Your specs above don't mention those, but the ad does. Also another mistake, they imply full WM5.

Maybe someone should email him. Are the official specs on the HTC site?
    Features: QTEK 8500

Operating System Windows Mobile 5
    Dimensions 98.5 x 51.4 x 15.8 mm
    Weight 99g
    GSM/GPRS Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    Bluetooth Yes
    Camera 1.3 Mega-Pixel
    EDGE Yes
    Memory Card micro SD

email me
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Those specs are all wrong. I think the specs may be for the HTC Prophet. They better fix it before they have to refund people's money.

Surur
    so you mean no wifi or EDGE?

email me
  6.    #26  
    There is EDGE but definitely no wifi. The specs you listed earlier are correct.

Surur
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12