1.    #1  
    I currently have a demo unit from VZ that I'm evaluating for potential use in our department. I personally have a Treo 700 for comparison.

My question is this. We use One Bridge for corporate email on PPC devices. On my Treo, I can set delivery preferences to download messages every X minutes. I can't find this setting on the 6700. Does the 6700 have this capability? If so, where are the settings? On the Treo, it's in the messaging menu.
    You can set this option when you setup an account in outlook. When email setup ask for Server information tap on options.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    We had this similar issue and was told that a final WM5 version of Onebridge was supposed to be available soon. For now our PPC WM5 users are on hold for getting Onebridge
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    We had this similar issue and was told that a final WM5 version of Onebridge was supposed to be available soon. For now our PPC WM5 users are on hold for getting Onebridge

One Bridge is working quite well on my Treo, and it works on the 6700, BUT I can't set delivery preferences on the 6700 like I can on the Treo and I loaded the app. from the exact same file for both phones.
    as someone who works for iAnywhere (who owns onebridge) please let me know if you have any problems with this great product.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)