Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Your question implied that Sprint's website wasn't showing you all available phones, since the 700 wasn't listed. I told you that the 700 doesn't exist, so there was no reason for you to think that Sprint's list was incomplete.

You're the one who got defensive when you got an perfectly reasonable answer that you didn't like.

No offense, but your response to him was a bit snotty.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    No problem, but I disagree.
    I'm back!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    No offense, but your response to him was a bit snotty.
    Thanks, I have been laughing at his responses in all honesty after the 1st few (which got the roll of the eyes).

There is a saying, "you dont argue with an *****, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst
    You have to excuse some of the people on this site. The 700 is really a hot button. Lots of speculation about a possible 700p model that is rumored for Sprint soon. As for the 700w, Verizon has an exclusive on that for the next few months.

For lists of phones past and present, you can also try www.phonescoop.com

Yea, somebody posted that above... that is a VERY informative site! Anything and everything out and is rumored to be out is listed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Markstanco
    Thanks, I have been laughing at his responses in all honesty after the 1st few (which got the roll of the eyes).

There is a saying, "you dont argue with an *****, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".
    Classic. You're the one who couldn't figure out why a phone that is not available, doesn't appear on Sprints site. And yet someone who tells you why is the *****.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Mark, you might have gotten better responses posting in the CDMA forum or maybe the Future Treos forum (or had moderators moved your post -which they still could, please ].
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Classic. You're the one who couldn't figure out why a phone that is not available, doesn't appear on Sprints site. And yet someone who tells you why is the *****.
    There is a difference between being an ***** and ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markstanco
    There is a difference between being an ***** and ignorance.
    True, but tell us, how does it feel to be both?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yeah, well, isn't that what trolls do? He got all embarrassed at his own ignorance, and rather than admit it, he got all defensive. This is what happens when you feed the trolls, rather than just chase 'em off.

Insertion, do me a fav please and pour him a nice, steaming cup of shut teh munk up, will you? If you need me to, I can provide the steamer. Thanks
    I'm back!
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    True, but tell us, how does it feel to be both?
    you dont argue with an *****, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Lol, I did the same thing when i first found this site. There should be a sticky at the top that says there is no such thing as a 700p. It took me a while to see the caption that read i was in a board for rumors and speculation.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12