Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ninodelsol
    Just do like women do when they buy things they don't absolutely need: "but it was on SALE!"
    I am trying to find a legit reason to do this purchase myself. The trouble is I told the wife to turn over her credit card for too much charges. Now how to justify this expense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    OK. I got through to the person at customer service at Venicom (which apparently is the Power Behind The Scenes). 866-602-9080.

I could sign up for this deal and get the MDA for $99 after rebates if I activate a new line. But I can't port my existing phone number over. I'd have to give up that xxx-xxx-2500 number, which I ain't a-gonna do.

If you're comfortable getting a new mobile number, that's not a deal breaker for you.

Second problem. The MDA would go on backorder and they have noooooooo idea when they'll ship.

F'get it.
    You can't trial this out? What's the cancellation penalty?
  3.    #23  
    They state a 14 day trial period on the site (the same time allowed by T-Mobile direct). On Hofo someone mentioned that Venicom was expecting a stock replenishment on Friday.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I am trying to find a legit reason to do this purchase myself. The trouble is I told the wife to turn over her credit card for too much charges. Now how to justify this expense.
    You will be showing her "the responsible way to handle credit." A stretch, I know, but worth a shot for such a good deal, right?
    I played around with the MDA today. Definitely higher tech than the 650, but I still don't care to switch. I love my 650.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12