Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    Looks bigger than a Lifedrive??
    Yeah ,it seems to be bigger than a lifedrive.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk
    The flash animation on their site says "Your personal computer, PDA and cell phone" kinda says it's a phone aswell to me
    LAST TIME

PHONE WITH WIFI , BT +PDA+TAB PC +40 GB HD
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by jorang
    Any idea of a price point for a device like this?
    You are talking about definitely above a grand .
    It will trump oqo as oqo does not have built in phone .
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Pocketable for me means jeans--and I shouldn't know it's in there just walking around. I have enough crap I need to carry around, and I'm not putting on a lab coat. :-)
    This will be the only one crap you will need.
  5.    #25  
    Now with all that hype, you have to be realistic.
    I hope this thing performs & lives up ot the expectation, otherwise

I am skeptical, though.
    This device is supposed to be available for sale in march . The website does not seem to be ready for that and there are no reviews online either .
    I smell trouble
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    6 posts in a row, you must like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    I am surprised you guys are not excited bout this product !!
    I am certainly interested. Not overly excited but we will see. If I look at one in person, things could change.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  8.    #28  
    6 posts in a row, you must like it
    I was trying to answer the querries .
    They want $1500 for it.

http://www.gizmag.com/go/5040/

HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    They want $1500 for it.

http://www.gizmag.com/go/5040/

I would go for it , if there are, no major issues with it.
    You need to know ,you are paying for a laptop +PDA +Phone .
    Seems to have great battery life as well .
    Just bout the right screen size.
    40 gig + CF slot (5gig card would be handy).
    With a good BT headset and a Vaja case . Life would be great !
    Still a good piece of change. I'll let the tech risk takers pay $1500 to work out the bugs first. I saw a laptop with tons of features for a little under $1500(it's probably gone now though).

12.    #32  
    Emailed Dualcor, for a release date and interest in purchasing .
    The flash animation on their site says "Your personal computer, PDA and cell phone" kinda says it's a phone aswell to me
    Oh yeah, sorry; the CNET video link I saw and posted says nothing about a phone. I see the specs on the first link refers to telephone headphones.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    In the video, when he switched over to WM, you could see "Phone" and "Contacts". So there must be some way to use it as a phone.

You mean *you* could see, eagle eye! Wattaya have, a 37" screen?
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Look carefully when he switches over. It is a little fuzzy, but it looks like "Phone" on the left to me.

17.    #37  
    Here, it does mention telephone headset. Not sure it is for VOIP ot skpe type of thing or a bulit in cell phone.

http://www.dualcor.com/connectivity.php
  18.    #38  
    Sorry ,
    There is a bulit in smartphone per cnet.
    http://news.com.com/Start-up+merges+...3-5997426.html
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    The oqo is unimpressive compared to the dualcor. 1GHz and 256MB of ram just doesnt cut it for me runing WinXP. 20GB HDD doesnt do it either. WinXP alone is a few GB. Plus it is possibly $500 more. I do like the keyboard, but that is the only thing that is better in my opinion. I might look into buying a Dualcor. I dont need it, but damn that thing is sweet.
    It's a 5" WinXP. I like the 1gig ram + 1gig NAND flash + HDD approach.

I don't not a big fan of portable apps on XP. All of them are designed for keyboard and mouse. XP doesn't have GPS software as good as the ones on WM for example.0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast