1.    #1  
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/viewtopic.php?t=42638
    Imate finally released a ROM update with AKU 2. Its available to download from Club-Imate or other sources The good news is that push e-mail works. The bad news is that they decided to leave out A2DP (probably due to performance issues).

Whiile this is for Imate devices I'm sure enterprising Cingular and T-mobile users will soon be running this ROM too.

Surur
    Surur,

Is there any chance this could be hacked to work on the 6700?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  3.    #3  
    I would have thought no, as the HTC Wizard and HTC Apache are two very different machines, dispite outward appearance. One has a slow TI 200 Mhz processor and GSM, while the other has a speedy intel processor and CDMA/EVDO. However apparently the MSFP comes as a cab in the extended ROM of the device, which means its only a question of time before it gets leaked to be installed on other devices. Whether it will work or not is another question entirely.

Surur
    Having suffered through various update debacles from Cingular with the Treo 650 (where Sprint would release a SECOND update from Palm before Cingular had released the FIRST), I assume we should expect the Cingular version by Labor Day - or is that being a tad optimistic?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    I would have thought no, as the HTC Wizard and HTC Apache are two very different machines, dispite outward appearance. One has a slow TI 200 Mhz processor and GSM, while the other has a speedy intel processor and CDMA/EVDO. However apparently the MSFP comes as a cab in the extended ROM of the device, which means its only a question of time before it gets leaked to be installed on other devices. Whether it will work or not is another question entirely.

Surur
    I thought the update does more with the OS than with the device itself. We'll know more when some 6700 hackers get their hands on it.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Awesome
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    It would be very cool, except we haven't upgraded our Exchange environment yet to SP2. Suffice it to say, because of changes that SP2 does to Exchange, it will be at least 2 months before we can upgrade.....sucks.