1.    #1  
    I've been using my Treo 650 for about a year now. Making it work with my Apple with "fairly" little problems and keeping resets down to a minimum. While I had my Treo I had tried some other phones on the side (ppc6700, 8700c, Razr V3, Rokr E1, SE p910, and a couple others) but I keep going back to my Treo!! Why??....because it's the closest to be the best convergence device out there.

But Please, oh please, Steve & Apple....just give us poor Apple shmucks an OSX phone/pda/ipod/...whatever else to slash after that!!
    Me wants a quality build, ala ipod, convergence device that I can have to love and hold and cherish forever (yeah...right...I'll complain about it in a few months like everything else.....I'm so picky).

But don't let us suffer for so long trying to get things to sync with our Apple computers!! I'm mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore. (well, maybe until the next Treo comes out..hehe)

So if I don't hear an iPhone or an iPDA/iPod in tomorrows announcements, I'm gonna start cutting my wrists with an electric razor.

Sorry Folks, just had to get this off my chest.
    There is room in here my Pink Padded Room. Very quiet, very calming. Ice Cream and shuffle board on Thursdays.

I have visited an Apple store twice in the last week with my daughter the iPod princess. Have to admit -- pretty slick stuff all throughout the store.

An iTreo would be awesome . . . . . slick presentation and usability. Would have to come in something else than white though . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Who knows, there is a press conference tommorow (Feb 28th) with good ole Steve. Could an iPhone be available tommorow?
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Oh give me a home

Where the iPod do roam

And the Palm and Windoze all play

Where seldom is heard

A dropped call or word

And the airwaves are open all day

Talk about silly season - Now do I qualify for space in Perry's PPR?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I don't think it will happen for the treo but you can always hope.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Haha if they release an iPhone tomorrow I am going to buy it wednesday.

But I don't think they are making one now.
    the SLVR with iTunes does not count?
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Quote Originally Posted by driven01
    the SLVR with iTunes does not count?
    What iTunes junkie could EVER live with a 100 song limit?
    Well, you could make 7 different 100 song playlists. . . . . . if this is Tuesday it must be my 80s mix. . . .
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Oh give me a home

Where the iPod do roam

And the Palm and Windoze all play

Where seldom is heard

A dropped call or word

And the airwaves are open all day

Talk about silly season - Now do I qualify for space in Perry's PPR?
    Move over Perry...you have a roomie
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Well, I'm no crazier than John Dvorak over at PC Magazine who's theorizing that Apple will be adopting Windows with an "Apple-like" GUI on top. NOW THAT'S PADDED ROOM TIME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Well, you could make 7 different 100 song playlists. . . . . . if this is Tuesday it must be my 80s mix. . . .
    I'll suggest that to my daughter. It might be more convenient than the Moto v551 and a Nano.
    Hopefully there is a convenient way to accomplish that swapping. . . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/28/2006 at 09:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    Move over Perry...you have a roomie
    The more the merrier. The first step in recovery is admitting you need help . . . . .

Of course a 700P in hand would be a cure, as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericroberts
    But Please, oh please, Steve & Apple....just give us poor Apple shmucks an OSX phone/pda/ipod/...whatever else to slash after that!!
    Me wants a quality build, ala ipod, convergence device that I can have to love and hold and cherish forever (yeah...right...I'll complain about it in a few months like everything else.....I'm so picky).
    Introduce me to Tanya and I will get Steve to make you one personally
  16.    #16  
    hmmmmm....I would have thought you would say Julia!!
    Anyway, my dreams were dashed today!! Nothing earth-shattering from Apple...oh well, I guess I will need that padded room after all.
    I still see no need for an iPhone (or iPod for that matter). Just too limited compared to smartphones that can play DRM-free music.

That said, a iPhone would sell like crazy....
    Especially w/ that new 4" screen
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Especially w/ that new 4" screen
    I bought the 1st gen ipod, and since than have been waiting & debating.
    I won't be able to resist this 4 inch badboy.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".