Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I heard a rumored 20th stocking date. Anybody see one yet?

Former long term user of the Treo line, then on to the HTC 8125/8525. Now I have graduated to the iPhone. For the first time since getting my first Treo 600, I am not constantly scanning the web looking for a better converged device.
    that's a negative here in middle tenn
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Yeah, I've since called a few stores to no avail. All of them are telling me "anytime now", but can't offer a date.
    serenity now...

I purchased mine last Thursday from a store here in Salt Lake. I had to ask them to go in the back and check their shipments and they found two.
    My husband bought one in Sugar Land, Texas (Houston area) on Friday.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Maybe it's just us southeasterners! I'll check one on the way home tonight and ask them to look...

checked another store near me. no go. but both stores had huge posters that went to the cieling advertising the 8125. and they couldnt answer a single question about it, price, when they will have. useless.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I don't think the $449 retail price is in question (except on ebay!). Getting info about it once it arrives will be a different story! The only people who are going to care enough about this device to have any good intel are all here and on hofo! Cingular salespeople aren't going to care one thing about this phone except the fact that a bunch of us are bugging them about it
    Actually here in Denver, I've seen one in the Colorado Mills Mall, on my way to pick up the MDA. To me it looks kind of plain, of course it was just a demo model. It felt a bit heavier than the Treo but to each their own I guess.
    Last edited by TheBigBadWolf; 02/21/2006 at 09:43 AM.
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!