1.    #1  

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...2Ddell%252D%2F

We had more announced times that AnexTEK, subsidiary of the Wistron group, would have launch its first Pocket PC endowed Phone of integrated receiver GPS. Now of it we have the tests. SP310 is called and had the papers in rule for being one of the complete puł solutions on the market.

The SP310, product near the factories of the Wistron, ripende the factor of shape of the BenQ P50, integrating a complete keyboard QWERTY under a display from 2,8"with resolution QVGA and" not to square ". The device, based on the operating system Mobile Windows 5 us piacevolemnte has hit for the dimensions enough and the complete equipment that the presence sees of:

Operating system Mobile Windows 5 Pocket PC Phone Edition
    Telephone module Siemens MC75 (GPRS/EDGE Quad-Band)
    Processore 520 Intel PXA270 to MHz
    64 MB of ROM for the operating system, 128/256 MB for the data of customer and 64 of RAM
    Display TFT LCD from 2, 8"QVGA to 65.536 colors
    Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
    Bluetooth 1.2
    Camera from 2 integrated MegaPixel
    Receiver GPS Global integrated Locate
    Battery from 1300 mAh
    Slot of expansion SDIO
    19 dimensions of 127 x 66 x
    Weight 170 grams
    The SP310 will be equipped of the attended Messaging and Security Feature Pack and will offer, therefore, full load support to the mail Direct Push di Microsoft. System GPS, instead, will be entrusted to the Global Locate (the same company that realizes system A-GPS of the HP iPAQ hw6500/6900).

The first version of the SP310 will not support nets UMTS, but AnexTEK is already to the job in order to realize one version 3G (HSDPA) within the beginning of 2007.

The SP310 is attended ul market durtante the third quadrimestre of the year.
    If this was available on sprint now I would drop my treo like the smelly piece of dog refuse it is. As is I would consider jumping carriers for it.
    I agree. 3Q seems so far off, though . Battery seems too small, too, considering all of the wireless features it's offering.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by breitweiser
    If this was available on sprint now I would drop my treo like the smelly piece of dog refuse it is. As is I would consider jumping carriers for it.
    If its such a smelly piece of dog refuse, why don't you drop it now? Something about walking around with dog crap that you enjoy?

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    OMG! THAT is the scariest "Munk" avatar I've seen in all these long days - bring back Maxi-Munk!

Maxi-Munk, Maxi-Munk, Maxi-Munk
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    OMG! THAT is the scariest "Munk" avatar I've seen in all these long days - bring back Maxi-Munk!

Maxi-Munk, Maxi-Munk, Maxi-Munk
    Was that your favorite? I may dust it off. I'm trying my best to be non-offensive right now. Who knows, I may grow into my new Hello Kitty persona! Beware!!!

meow
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    The funny thing about dog poo is it feels so warm and inviting in your hands.....