Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree, if the screen is bigger (think Japanese flip phones) I might be interested. Plus you can't twist the screen around so you can't watch video on it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Who will be releasing this phone? And will they be selling an unlocked version?
    i-Mate will def sell it unlocked but i'll be pricey.

I would love to see a Treo (palm OS thinger) with this form factor!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum
    http://www.mobileburn.com/gallery.js...51&source=HOME
    those are working pictures- not mockups
    I think the phone is pretty cool! As well as functional! I'd like to see it released here.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Why waste so much space around the screen - it looks like you could go to a 2.8" given all the wasted space around the image.
    Yeah, the screen could be bigger.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #25  
    Some more drool-worthy pictures. Its a pity its not 3G, else I would certainly go for replacing my aging SE v800.

http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/fo...ic.php?p=66287

I really dig that external display also. Makes me think the next HTC Universal (which is apparently doing quite well) will have one integrated also.

Surur
    The external display is cool looking. Is the lense on the camera prone to scratching? It doesnt look very recessed.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12