1.    #1  
    Pretty helpful and kept relatively up to date:

http://www.beyondthetech.com/downloa...Comparison.htm
    The RAM is incorrect for the 700w, it was proven it is 32. When PPCTechs(I think it was them) removed the chip, it was 32.

Pretty good info otherwise. Thanks!
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 02/12/2006 at 03:19 AM.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Since the Universal uses a 1900 GSM does that mean I can buy one and hook it up in the U.S.?
    Interesting. So only the Atom come with A2DP stereo bluetooth profile out of the box. I understand the Eten M600 can do it too.

And the HP is still the ugliest PDA phone.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Since the Universal uses a 1900 GSM does that mean I can buy one and hook it up in the U.S.?
    Yes, you sure can. It may have to be unlocked, but the code can be found just by doing a search for it.

EDIT: since it doesn't have the 850 band coverage may not be optimal (Cingular uses both 1900 and 850 for maximum U.S. coverage), but T-Mobile is still all 1900 as far as I know yet I don't have any problems in major cities.