1.    #1  
    For those who have or are considering a WinMobile device, here's an excerpt from a Bambi Francisco article appearing tonight in MarketWatch:

"(Sling Media) Co-founder and CEO Blake Krikorian showed me a demo of his newest offering on his Sprint 6700 smart phone. Any day now, he tells me, Sling Media will make available an application to be downloaded onto phones or PDAs that have Microsoft's Windows mobile technology. That means if you're using a Palm Treo 700 or Samsung i730 or the Sprint 6700, to name a few, you'll be able to watch your television in the palm of your hand. And, I'm not talking snippets or video clips made for phone programming, but full-length shows... Keep in mind that these phones all run on high-speed networks, such as the EV-DO network available through Verizon."

I wonder if it would also work on a wi-fi connection...
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo
    F
    I wonder if it would also work on a wi-fi connection...
    yes it will. a data connection is a data connection, does not matter if it is EVDO or wifi. The only thing you need to worry about is if the connection is fast enough. For instance, GPRS would more than likely not work well with the Windows Mobile Slingplayer client.