1. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Is it possible to do sms, dial the phone, browse internet without using a stylus?

I am interested in trying this out and am getting bored with treo 650. I know not having a physical keyboard is a drawback but are there keyboards that pop on on part of the screen that you can do text entry with?

Any other tips/hints or drawbacks?
    Not very good. Its a stylus-centric device, with no soft keys or e.g. OK button. Its still very good at what it does however. Read this running review at Howardforums which should answer most of your questions.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...6&page=1&pp=15

Surur
    Even with no keyboard, I still want this device when it goes down in price. But since it's only tri-band, I guess I'll have to use it on T-Mobile, or overseas only.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!