1.    #1  
    Ok, did some searching and couldn't find anything on this, mid Feb I am moving to the dark side and getting the MDA from T-Mobile, can I still use my seidio 2-in-1 headset with this?
    I have tons of questions about WM5, but have been on a major search of the web and been reading lots everynight from all the PPC forums out there trying to get ready for this move, I am also looking for bluetooth headset, which is gonna be nice seeing as how I have never used Bluetooth ever....well the search continues.

Thanks
    i doubt you will be able to use the seidio, but you should probably ask them.

good luck with the mda. I was tempted, but that lasted like 5 minutes.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    And, this isn't a "Really Dumb Question..."

THIS is a really dumb question. In fact, the only dumber question I've found then that, is THIS one.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

THIS is a really dumb question. In fact, the only dumber question I've found then that, is THIS one.

Yeah I saw those... ...anyway, the headset is a mute point now...once I get the MDA, my daughter will probably shoot anyone who gets between her and my old trusty Treo600 ...so the 2-n-1 will go to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Insertion,
    The second dumb question you pointed out demostrates why we need spell check at T/C.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Insertion,
    The second dumb question you pointed out demostrates why we need spell check at T/C.
    they used to have spell check, but then they didnt.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by tippymn
    Yeah I saw those... ...anyway, the headset is a mute point now...
    Bummer - nothing more useless than a mute point headset. It would be a moot point to own one.