1.    #1  
    I have been reading up about all the variations of WM5 ppc phones and the one I keep coming back to is the HTC Prophet. (WM5, full size SD, i-mate JAM form, 2.0MP camera, quad band w/Edge, bluetooth 2.0, WiFi b/g). It seems to have everything I want with the exception of a keyboard, and I might be okay with it. The only thing that scares me is the 200 MHz OMAP processor.

Anyone here have experience with these and using them for video playback with multiple apps open or multitasking in general. I appreciate any responses
    Newton 100 > Newton 120 > Palm IIIx > LG Phenom Express > Palm 505 > Treo 300 > Tungsten T > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750
    My neighbour, an early adopter, was involved with the field trials of that Treo killer of which you speak...

He said the processer was fine and the multi-tasking capabilities and video were all he could ask for, although he said they were still fine tuning the form-factor.

Here's a shot of him using it...
    '
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.ppcsg.com/index.php?showf...ilter=all&st=0

Check out this forum for multiple reports from 818 users. The camera pictures are especially good.

Surur