Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I found 2 websites selling the real O2 Atom unlocked, their original screens are so cool! But it is so expensive, I think I'll wait for the HP version. Or wait for the real 02 to go down in price a bit.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I've had my QTek for 4 months so I will be moving on to the Atom in another 4 months (probably around May). Hopefully it'll be available through Cingular by then. I have several lines ready to upgrade.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    You're as bad as I am, constantly switching devices! LOL! Although the Atom is tri-band. That might be the one thing keeping me from getting it(but that screen is so cool).

Are you selling the 9100 in May then, by any chance?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Keyboard a must for me. Looks nice though...
  5.    #25  
    http://msmobiles.com/news.php/4861.html

A review of the audio app from the Atom. It can record from the FM radio for later playback, which is cool.

Nice graphics equalizer.

Surur
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hi, I am new here; I registered to answer any questions you have with O2 Xda Atom. I bought it myself and I am using it for about 2 weeks now on T-Mobile's network. So far I've never been disappointed. The screen resolution is awesome, not to mention it's got a 2MP camera. Although I have read a lot of complaints on this device but I don't know what people are expecting, but as I said I never had problem with it. The signal is way better than my old phone (SonyEricsson T610), processor speed is running as expected (you need to update the ROM though), I am very efficient with its transcriber (in my opinion, it's way better than Palm's G2 - I said this because I've owned every single Palm Model available except Treo and my last one is a LifeDrive). I think for now that's what I could share but if you have any other question, please feel free and I'll answer it as quickly as possible. By the way, even though the O2 Atom is a tri-band phone, I have my client use this for 2 days and he's with Cingular for many years told me that he never had problems with the Signal.

Russell
    I suspect that the PPC-6600 may be the only PPC device that would have a screen large enough to make this workable, but...there are a few full-screen virtual keyboard apps available for the PPC. They run in landscape mode, of course. Again, I'm not sure if these smaller-screened devices would offer a satisfactory experience, though. Typing on a virtual (no tactile feedback) keyboard requires fairly large buttons for decent accuracy. I know from personal experience as I've developed a virtual thumbboard for the Palm OS.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Damn, that is one sweet looking device. No keyboard is a no-go for though, as well.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12