Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • PPC-6600 or PPC-6700

5 62.50%
  • SONY PSP Ceramic White

3 37.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi guys, i just wanted to know what you guys think which one is better i dont know which one it is
    Which is better for what? - talking on the phone? (and why does the PPC 6600 option list it twice? )
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

da hell
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    strangest comparison i have seen in while? One you use to make phone calls get email etc , the other you play games on? am i missing something?
    Quite possibly the stoopidest poll in the history of the internet, if not mankind.

Ever.

Period.

You should never again be allowed within 24 hours of a computer.

Ever.

Period.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Here's my poll.

What's a better fruit?
    * Can of Pepsi
    * Slightly used steel-belted radial tire
    * Toothbrush
    * Electromagnetic rail-gun
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Quite possibly the stoopidest poll in the history of the internet, if not mankind.

Ever.

Period.

You should never again be allowed within 24 hours of a computer.

Ever.

Period.
    That was helpfull and check your spelling before coming at me.
    dont reply again..like you said this poll is the stupidest poll in the history of the internet.. the thing u just said dont make any sence, you cracked me up
    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    Here's my poll.

What's a better fruit?
    * Can of Pepsi
    * Slightly used steel-belted radial tire
    * Toothbrush
    * Electromagnetic rail-gun
    Always, always, always go with the rail-gun.

Chuck Norris likes to knit sweaters. And by knit, I mean kick, and by sweaters, I mean babies.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by CraZybOy
    That was helpfull and check your spelling before coming at me.
    dont reply again..like you said this poll is the stupidest poll in the history of the internet.. the thing u just said dont make any sence, you cracked me up
    But the "Which is better, a PPC 6600 or a white PSP?" poll does make sense? Please explain that one, since no one but you seems to understand what the hell you are talking about.

And BTW, he misspelled "stoopid" on purpose, you tool. Since we're doing spelling lessons though, you misspelled "helpfull" and "sence".
    I'm back!
    It was Chuck Norris who killed Col. Mustard, in the Library, with a roundhouse kick to the head. If anyone tells you different, they're a damn liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    It was Chuck Norris who killed Col. Mustard, in the Library, with a roundhouse kick to the head. If anyone tells you different, they're a damn liar.
    For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For Chuck Norris, there is Richard Simmons.

Or CrAzYBoY.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Hi guys, i just wanted to know what you guys think which one is better i dont know which one it is

Can someone please close this thread!? It's making me angry, and you won't want to see me ANGRY GRRRRRRR Lol
    why are you comparing a Smart phone to a Game console?
    You could have maybe compared the Wifi on the PSP to the PPC 6700?

or

The mp3 player on the PSP to PPC 6700?
    That would have made sence (sense)
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by hova
    Can someone please close this thread!? It's making me angry, and you won't want to see me ANGRY GRRRRRRR Lol
    why are you comparing a Smart phone to a Game console?
    You could have maybe compared the Wifi on the PSP to the PPC 6700?

or

The mp3 player on the PSP to PPC 6700?
    That would have made sence (sense)
    Well if you havent use a psp ever u cant even compare between a ppc or a psp because you dont know what features psp have... i have a psp plus a ppc 6700 and im just wondering which one is better because almost they are the same except the ppc because you cant play games on it, plus it doesnt have too much graphic. In the psp it has internet, games, videos, mp3, etc so does ppc6700 and im asking you which one is more usefull? or you want me to call an expert to tell you step by step. you guys really cracked me up damn you guys are #1 on this... and thxs dont need no more answers about this piece of crap.. not interesting anymore
    Well if you havent use a psp ever u cant even compare between a ppc or a psp because you dont know what features psp have... i have a psp plus a ppc 6700 and im just wondering which one is better because almost they are the same except the ppc because you cant play games on it, plus it doesnt have too much graphic. In the psp it has internet, games, videos, mp3, etc so does ppc6700 and im asking you which one is more usefull? or you want me to call an expert to tell you step by step. you guys really cracked me up damn you guys are #1 on this... and thxs dont need no more answers about this piece of crap.. not interesting anymore
    I voted for the psp. If it was the black one though I might have voted differently.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Crazyboy: I just didnt understand what you were trying to compare between the two. Plus in your last post you are talking about the 6700 and in the poll you are talking about the 6600.

I have the 6600. It does a lot of what the PSP can do (except the good games) and lately I have been playing movies on it (320x240 looks pretty good.) I am not into the personal attacks but your poll was so vague to begin with...
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    LOLLLLLL ROTFLMAO CRAzyboy is clearly on "PSP"
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by hova
    LOLLLLLL ROTFLMAO CRAzyboy is clearly on "PSP"
    I thought it was "PCP"

Oh damn, my PSP has a phone in it??? And a PIM and email client too??? You just saved me $600! Now I don't have to upgrade to the 700w/p!

I'm trying to dial numbers on my PSP and nothing's happening. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm pretty sure you're not bright enough to use either device at this point in time, so my recommendation is to eBay both of them. You'll just end up hurting yourself. Or looking like an ***** trying to figure out which end of the PSP to talk into.

Moron.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Crazyboy: I just didnt understand what you were trying to compare between the two. Plus in your last post you are talking about the 6700 and in the poll you are talking about the 6600.

I have the 6600. It does a lot of what the PSP can do (except the good games) and lately I have been playing movies on it (320x240 looks pretty good.) I am not into the personal attacks but your poll was so vague to begin with...
    But to answer his question though, the 6800 is clearly the better choice.

I'm back!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast