8. You may not vote on this poll
  • PPC-6600 or PPC-6700

5 62.50%
  • SONY PSP Ceramic White

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Can you buy a 6600 or 6700 in Ceramic white ? maybe thats the best choice, got the right color and it makes phone calls.
  2.    #22  
    got it
    can you guys help me out I'm trying to decide between a 9-volt battery and a urban sombrero
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CraZybOy
    Well if you havent use a psp ever u cant even compare between a ppc or a psp because you dont know what features psp have... i have a psp plus a ppc 6700 and im just wondering which one is better because almost they are the same except the ppc because you cant play games on it, plus it doesnt have too much graphic. In the psp it has internet, games, videos, mp3, etc so does ppc6700 and im asking you which one is more usefull? or you want me to call an expert to tell you step by step. you guys really cracked me up damn you guys are #1 on this... and thxs dont need no more answers about this piece of crap.. not interesting anymore
    The PSP is for entertainment ONLY, the 6600 and 6700 are for serious business mainly. Big difference. Can you get and answer email from a PSP? Or do spreadsheets? Pick up calls? Enter your schedule and tasks? Etc.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    In the psp it has internet, games, videos, mp3, etc so does ppc6700 and im asking you which one is more usefull? or you want me to call an expert to tell you step by step.
    Yeah asshat, why don't you call someone on your PSP.

Not only stoopid, but a fooll as well.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yeah asshat, why don't you call someone on your PSP.

Not only stoopid, but a fooll as well.
    why should i? i already know the diff. i said that for you guys not for me
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    WOW! you mean to tell me you were actually trying to help us out? Thank you so much! We here at Treocentral would have never figured out the difference. I REALLY appreciate you taking time out your busy schedule to explain that to us. I think I'm going to trade in my 650 for the PSP now. Men, you've been such a great help.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    RIIIIIIIIGHT......

Go away now, you're just making yourself look like a bigger ***** by explaining that you were doing it for our benefit.

Believe me when I tell you that no one here needed you to tell them that the PSP doesn't make phone calls.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    can you guys help me out I'm trying to decide between a 9-volt battery and a urban sombrero
    Well if you havent use a 9-volt battery ever u cant even compare between a urban sombrero or a 9-volt battery because you dont know what features 9-volt battery have... i have a 9-volt battery plus a urban sombrero and im just wondering which one is better because almost they are the same except the urban sombrero because you cant play games on it, plus it doesnt have too much graphic. In the 9-volt battery it has internet, games, videos, mp3, etc so does urban sombrero and im asking you which one is more usefull? or you want me to call an expert to tell you step by step.
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    Well if you havent use a 9-volt battery ever u cant even compare between a urban sombrero or a 9-volt battery because you dont know what features 9-volt battery have... i have a 9-volt battery plus a urban sombrero and im just wondering which one is better because almost they are the same except the urban sombrero because you cant play games on it, plus it doesnt have too much graphic. In the 9-volt battery it has internet, games, videos, mp3, etc so does urban sombrero and im asking you which one is more usefull? or you want me to call an expert to tell you step by step.
    BWAH!!!!

I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeReaction
    i have a 9-volt battery plus a urban sombrero
    Perhaps you could help me, I am looking for either the USB port or the menu option to turn on bluetooth in my urban sombrero to sync my Treo so I can get the data off it before I switch to my ceramic white PSP and I can't find either one. Any ideas? I have read the whole user manual and went to urbansombrerocentral.com and no one had any ideas over there either.
    Who moved the rock?

I voted for the PSP because I like white shiny things.....now it's time for more medication....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  13.    #33  
    really you guys need to grow the ÉŁĘk up ÉŁĘking immatures.

didnt realized i would find some 14 years old kids in this forum
    really you guys need to grow the ÉŁĘk up ÉŁĘking immatures.
    Well, that's a real mature post!

Keep posting, this is like watching a train wreck.

Is your name Sisyphus?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    didnt realized i would find some 14 years old kids in this forum
    Actually my eight year old thought it was a strange survey as well.
    Crazyboy, your question is too complex for this forum. We're used to questions such as "do you think device X can kill device Y"? Then, you can count on lots of voting and heady responses such as "it's a BRICK" or "it's FUGLY".

Isn't the white PSP only available in Japan? It is quite a multi-media device that does come with a browser and wi-fi, so we could get and send mail, although probably not satisfactorily for most Treo and WinMobile users. I'd probably spend $250 on a white PSP before I spent $500 on a 6600, but most likely I'll pass on both.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Well, that's a real mature post!

Keep posting, this is like watching a train wreck.

Is your name Sisyphus?
    His chosen handle should have clued us in.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo
    Isn't the white PSP only available in Japan? It is quite a multi-media device that does come with a browser and wi-fi, so we could get and send mail, although probably not satisfactorily for most Treo and WinMobile users. I'd probably spend $250 on a white PSP before I spent $500 on a 6600, but most likely I'll pass on both.

That sounds cool for casual use! Nice little fun gadget!

But most may not want to pull out a PSP in a business situation. The OP really shouldn't have tried comparing them. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    ... But most may not want to pull out a PSP in a business situation. ...
    Now THAT is a very funny thought. I can imagine some suits freaking out seeing that.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo
    Crazyboy, your question is too complex for this forum. We're used to questions such as "do you think device X can kill device Y"? Then, you can count on lots of voting and heady responses such as "it's a BRICK" or "it's FUGLY".

Ty Rodolfo, that was my question.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast