Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Ok my bro came home and he had an SMT5600 Unlocked. He got it for cheap with his new contract. He originally wanted a treo 650, but could not afford it
    Anyway I gave him my treo 600 to "borrow" and he let me hold his SMT5600 for the meantime.

Let me tell you that this phone is awsome. Windows mobile on it. I had dell axim and I had plenty of apps to play around with. There was a 128MB minisd in it and i loaded it with apps and new trial software to test it. This phone was very stable. Only down side was that it didnt have a keypad like the treo.
    I tried resco radio on it and windows media player and pockettv and a bunch of other apps. It works perfect. It started to slow down when i opened more apps, but i used a programs to close the background apps. no need for multitask.

I love this phone. I was just thinking about the treo 700w i think i got a new though. I will be waiting for a gsm version
    Mean while i went back to the treo 650, it only froze 2 times since yesterday. not bad compared to last week.
    so the thought goes on....I was actually never thinking about the 700w at all until now.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

I've got a T650 and my wife has a SMT5600...It all depends what you want out of a phone, but in my mind they do not compare.

The SMT5600 is nice but its really only good as a phone and a small mp3 player.

With the smaller display, no keyboard and no touchscreen it really doesnt have the flexility of the Treo's (but depends on what you are looking for of course)
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davisdog
    I've got a T650 and my wife has a SMT5600...It all depends what you want out of a phone, but in my mind they do not compare.

The SMT5600 is nice but its really only good as a phone and a small mp3 player.

With the smaller display, no keyboard and no touchscreen it really doesnt have the flexility of the Treo's (but depends on what you are looking for of course)
    I was more comparing the operating systems and software.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit