1.    #1  
    Hi, any you guys have a ppc-6600? if so, how i can turn up my pocket pc with high volume like when you are listening to music and you want to put the volume more powerfull...... is there any software that i have to download to do that?

Thxs.
  2.    #2  
    thxs for the help
    First of....WELCOME TO TC!!!!!

Second....you only gave people 3 1/2 hours to see you post and respond. This is a very helpful community, but one where everone works and plays and helps out as best we can.

This question has been gone over for the last year....and the final word is that there is no way to increase the volume any louder than volume control will let you. VZ stated that they did this on the 6600 to prevent liability for hurting people's ears!

A work around is to increase the volume of the sound file you want to hear louder. Search for Loud Ringtones and you will find that thread that has links to two free programs that will help you increase the volume and convert sound files.

I hope this helps.
    I don't even think its 'that' quiet when it's turned up all the way. I listen to mp3's through that speaker all the time and everyone comments on good it sounds through the handset speaker.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

You are actually right. There are different volume levels that they have mandated caps on, like playing MP3s and alarms are can be louder than a ringtone can. I was in the old Ringtone not loud enough debate mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I was in the old Ringtone not loud enough debate mode.
    Gotcha...I read a lot of posts about that. (You know what I do like though...the built in option to have it vibrate before it starts ringing...works great while at work!! )
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

7.    #7  
    ohh okok thxs all of you for the comments