1.    #1  
    I have an xv6600 pocket pc and I was hoping there was a way to turn off the GREEN and RED (Send and End) buttons on the bottom of the phone. I know that there is a way (registry hack) that will allow a user to turn off the Green status light in the top right corner of the phone... But I wasn't sure if there was a way to turn off the send and end lights. The reason I want to turn them off is because when I am watching a movie on the pda's screen...the send and end lights are obnoxiously bright and distracting.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    Yup...check out the Registry Hack Thread in this forum. You will find exactly what you are looking for.
  3.    #3  
    Good Morning,

I serached the "Registry Edits Hints and Finds for the PPC-660x/SX66/XV6600" forum and the only thing I could find that was close to what I was looking for was this:

"To keep the Green LED from flashing or coming on at all go to
    Hkey_Local_Machine/Drivers/Builtin/NLEDMGR leave the dll name as NLEDMGR.dll
    Change the Index value below it to "0" it is currently set to "1".
    This seems to completely shut off the LED and keeps it from getting called up.
    Make sure you soft reset after making the reg. change."

Is there another link / area of the forum that I am overlooking?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
    Sorry....I was thinking the top lights...the Blue and Green/Orange ones. I don't know about the phone button lights.