1.    #1  
    Samsung i830 for Veriozon.... Killer phone except no camera

http://us.gizmodo.com/gadgets/smartp...ler-146323.php
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    it's basically the same as the i730 but it's a world phone, as per my understanding. as far as competition, i'm thinking the xv6700. wifi, 240x320 screen, bigger keyboard. tough decision
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Why does every new phone have to be a Treo KILLER? Why can't it just be another great phone? Just a thought.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    ...if I had a dime for each Treo Killer....

I wouldn't have any...
    How is this a Treo killer? It's the same phone basically as the crappy i730, a bulky, hard to use one handed phone that runs 2 years ago's WM 2003. It's going to cost $800 and the only improvement in the world over the i730 is that it has a GSM antenna.
    I don't understand the constant "Treo Killer" references either. Maybe it is just to get people to read and reply to a thread.

The i830 would be of interest to me if the GSM portion is UNLOCKED so I can just pop in a pre-paid card purchased from a convenience store in -- say -- Singapore. No way do I want to pay the outrageous VZW fees to roam.
    Everybody says "Treo killer" because they all know that the Treo is the only smartphone to beat.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Samsung i830 for Veriozon.... Killer phone except no camera

http://us.gizmodo.com/gadgets/smartp...ler-146323.php
    Holy cow batman, the Treo 700W is killed before it is even officially available. Now that is technology moving way too fast.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo

I wouldn't have any...
    made me smile
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Holy cow batman, the Treo 700W is killed before it is even officially available. Now that is technology moving way too fast.

That's exactly what I thought... I just quoted the article, and it's a 700w killer, which I don't think is better that the 650.

Glad to see Treo 650 positive posts...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    <moved>
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo

I wouldn't have any...
    LOL