1.    #1  
    MAN!!! The day i can upgrade, NO MORE REFURB treo available. I am getting tired of the htc 8125, and wnat a smart phone now!!!! This sucks!
    So go buy one?

I'm not sure I understand your post at all. Why do you need a Treo refurb??? And WHO is out of them?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    He means Cingular. They were supposed to sell the 8125. Cingular took the refurb Treo off it's site.

Here's what you can do, Mademan118. Go to: http://www.dweiniger.com/index.shtml

and get the K-Jam or the Qtek 9100, they are the unlocked 8125. But be prepared to pay. There's also other smart phones too that aren't so much, all unlocked.

I feel your pain. Cingular sold out of the 2125 and I wanted to try that phone. I hear they'll have some more on the 7th.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    i wonder what i should do now. i dont knwo what i should get and i cant afford the imate kjam...
  5.    #5  
    i wonder what i should do now. i dont knwo what i should get and i cant afford the imate kjam...
    Wait for them to get more 2125 phones in? They were $300 with contract.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  7.    #7  
    i like the treo cause of the keypad and the big screen. Ill just wait for the 8125 or buy the treo when i get more money...