1.    #1  
    I just came across this funny flash movie promoting the O2 Atom smartphone.

http://www.mrock.com.au/promo/o2/index.php

Its a nice way of explaining the benefits of a PDA to the general populace. Give it a go. There's a chance to win one (it goes for about $800 currently.)

Surur
    That was pretty retarded,,,, in a funny kinda way...

I think that chick had a 5 o'clock shadow...... hmm.....
    That device is so cool! Is I-mate the maker? It looks somewhat like a Jam. Do they sell an unlocked version?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I think Claire is her biggest fan. I sense a girl on girl sequel anytime now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Insertion, LOL, that's just what I thought. Knows her better than she knows herself too! Can we wait for Atom 2 for the thrilling finale?

Edit: Oh yeah, the phone looks sort of nice but EDGE is *so* 2005
    Last edited by marcol; 12/24/2005 at 01:52 AM.
  6.    #6  
    I thought it amusing AND educational, and even came with a mini-WM simulator, so people could have a feel for what they were buying in to (without the hype). Its I think how ads should be done in the internet age, and how (aggressively) PDA's should have been sold a long time ago. The only pity really is that only people who knew they were interested in smartphones in the first place would view the whole thing, which is a bit like preaching to the choir.

Surur