1.    #1  
    I mean, come on now. This handheld has been selling so long it still bears the Old Blue Palm logo.

I think it's time for a C2. Lets add some bluetooth, stereo sound (same jack a the treo maybe?), new OS, and maybe an updated keyboard.

larger battery also would be standard.

But how about this? Along with Wifi, Palm kick's it up a notch and puts WiMax into the Palm also. This would bring palm ahead of the game, and with the new Linux based OS comming out in '06 the drivers would be easier to write.

Just an Idea floating in my head. An updated T|C with 802.11G and bluetooth would be sweet.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Are you asking for this because you are using two different devices?

What's wrong with the tx or lifedrive?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    well there have been a few threads going around about ppl looking for a keyboard PDA and were going to buy a Treo 650 and just not use the phone on it.

The T|C is a proven model that could use an upgrade. I wouldn't mind a T|C, but the lack of bluetooth is a turn off for me. I need the BT b.c the cellular network though slower is lager then the Wifi network in the US.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    The Tungsten C is the quintessential example of the sludge at Palm HQ. Instead of keeping up with the times and gradually improving capabilities (e.g. at least that awful earphone connector and lack of a microphone) they kept it on the shelf forever.
    Are people even buying that model anymore?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Are people even buying that model anymore?
    Palm has made nothing else available that is comparable. If you wanted the built in WiFi and a keyboard you get the Tungsten C or nothing at all. The C is a great model for using email but is long outdated both in terms of the processor and features. In Palm's eyes it still has a boatload of memory compared to other Palm devices. This is what make me doubly sick of how little memory the Treos have. You must be kidding me that the now ancient Tungsten C has literally double the memory of the 650 yet this is the absolute truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    But how about this? Along with Wifi, Palm kick's it up a notch and puts WiMax into the Palm also. This would bring palm ahead of the game, and with the new Linux based OS comming out in '06 the drivers would be easier to write.
    LOL, lets hope palm can get a next gen OS out to save their *** before we start hoping for wimax.

I agree that .11g and bt 1.2 would atleast give the C some viabilty. Palm has to get their head out of their ***. Compare the C to a current PPC. HA!
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2