Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I found it on Google, but it's known officially as Wisbar, although I did see a lot of Wishbar hits.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/wisbar/
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGibbons
    Thanks, i got the folder thing, it was the cascading that was alluding me and I didn't see any reference to Wishbar. NOw it make sense. Thank's for clearing it up!
    Sorry about that....I must have posted the Wisbar note on another thread. Thanks Lady Treo for providing the link.
    Here are some shots of my Today screen. I'm not using Wisbar Advance at the moment - it doesn't show EVDO vs. 1xRTT status... although there's a new beta due out any day that'll take care of it. Until then, here's what I have:

My Today screen with PocketBreeze showing my calendar, Weather Panel as a very small bar, and Pocket Weather. Also are shots of my PocketBreeze tabs: ContactBreeze, Tasks, Messaging, and PhatNotes (not pictured are Pocket Quicken and iLauncher which I just use for the meters and few icons you can see in the Taskbar).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Did I see Chatter on your screen? You can get that on WM now?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    There wont be any Chattermail on WM for a long time.

http://www.chatteremail.com/index.ph...windows+mobile

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Did I see Chatter on your screen? You can get that on WM now?
    I wish! No. I have a Chatteremail.com e-mail account.
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    I wish!
    You and every other PPC owner
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    You and every other PPC owner
    Which I see will soon include you!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    As good as Chatter seems to be for Treo owners, I might be interested in having it on the PPC as well. Does anyone know if it might be made to work on the new Treo, and the rest of the Windows Mobile devices?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5
    As good as Chatter seems to be for Treo owners, I might be interested in having it on the PPC as well. Does anyone know if it might be made to work on the new Treo, and the rest of the Windows Mobile devices?
    See surur's post below (or above, depending how you sort). It doesn't look good.
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    Which I see will soon include you!
    I know! I can't wait....2 more days.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Even though I say "No!" to the Treo 700w, I was still bitten by the WM bug. I recently added a Dell Axim 51v to my stable and here is my current today screen. I am falling in love with WM, but I think you need a large enough screen to really maximize the use of it.

Mobi·gas·mic!
    heres my sexy today
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Just got my Cingular 8125 and here's my screen so far:

Mobi·gas·mic!
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I've changed mine many times since I started this thread. Here's my latest:

Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    I tried Wisbar and had tons of problems with it and ended up taking it off. I likedthe idea of making the PPC6700 screen look like a Mac though...
    what today screen apps u use?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    WTH. You guys have so much going on, on your screens. What is everyones obsession with weather pluggins, look outside or send Google an SMS.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    WTH. You guys have so much going on, on your screens. What is everyones obsession with weather pluggins, look outside or send Google an SMS.
    easy...don't use one then. Posts like that annoy me. Some people like them some don't. The ones that do use it...the ones that don't...don't.

I like to know the weakly forcast at glance...especially when travelling.

those apps are spb diary and resco today plugin if I'm not mistaken.

What is everyone's obsession with generalizing?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast