View Poll Results: What Palm/treo are you waiting for?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Treo 700p

11 50.00%
  • Treo 700w

3 13.64%
  • Treo Hollywood

7 31.82%
  • Treo 700l

0 0%
  • Lifedrive 2

1 4.55%
  • New Tungsten

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    I am curious as to what Palms/Treos people are waiting for.
    Treo 700w for me. I can not wait. But I will cause my treo is pretty darn good if you ask me. I would rather wait till they get the first batch of bugs out.
    The Hollywood and the 700p. I'd like to see both so I can't vote in the poll.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I'd like a Palm OS model with no external antenna, so I voted for the Hollywood.
  5. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by usskaos1
    I'd like a Palm OS model with no external antenna, so I voted for the Hollywood.
    Hear hear. And more RAM and UMTS/HSDPA.
    As it looks at the moment, I will probably need WM05 for compability with work's servers, so the 700w had to be my vote. But there will have to a nice surprise or two from the rumored stats for me move back to such a smaller screen again.