Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by lyndon_h
    I agree. I'm not prepared to change formats everytime I get a new device.
    Yeah, it does look like more and more WM devices are gravitating towards miniSD though:

http://www.beyondthetech.com/downloa...Comparison.htm

2GB miniSDs came out not too long ago and are dropping in price monthly (like all tech stuff does, I guess), and with people like us wanting built-in wi-fi, GPS, etc., while keeping a relatively small form factor, the miniSD is space saving. I'm thinking it may be pretty commonplace in a couple years' time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    I would like to play with one . Anyone taking preorder or selling them?
    Mobile Bee is taking preorders right now. There is a scaled down version called the e62 which leaves out the european 3g and bb connect. It should be cheaper than the e61.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
    Quote Originally Posted by eimajuno
    Mobile Bee is taking preorders right now. There is a scaled down version called the e62 which leaves out the european 3g and bb connect. It should be cheaper than the e61.
    Interesting. Looks like the e62 also leaves out wi-fi and has some other hardware variations as well. From PhoneScoop the other day:

"FCC today revealed the Nokia e62, a stripped down version of the e61... The e62 removes both 3G and Wi-Fi from the device, however it still includes Bluetooth and IR ports. It also switches out the Pop-Port in favor of a standard mini USB and 2.5 mm headset jack. The e62 also features a slightly modified keyboard in order to accommodate a "My Own" key. This key is present on all Series 80 devices and is meant as a shortcut for favorite user-installed applications and documents. The e62 appears to run the same version of S60 as the e61, however it does not appear to have the email connectivity from Blackberry, Visto, Seven and others."
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I would be real hard pressed if this device was CDMA and released for Verizon to turn it down. I loved Nokia and Symbian, its really a shame that Nokia will never release a Symbian phone on the CDMA network or for Verizon. I would really consider it. Who else here would go to a Symbian phone if Verizon released one?
    I loved Nokia and Symbian, its really a shame that Nokia will never release a Symbian phone on the CDMA network or for Verizon.
    Unfortunately I do not think that it will happen. Verizon is putting there stupid menus in just about every phone that they make, except their PDA phones, which I think is unfortunate. What is the purpose of upgrading to a new phone if both of the phones have the same menu set up? Shame on them for doing that and also for crippling their phones.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123