Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Souf,

Well if you stick with the 6700 phoneplus is a great dialer. I never open the KB to dial or look up a contact http://microsoft.handango.com/Platfo...oductId=116134

Sal,
    I took a look at that site with NetFronts a browser I got for free.

Also quoting a user at pdaphone home "I use jeode to run java in PIE."
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I think Phurth answered this here.
    Actually that post referred to the java virtual machine need to run stand-alone java apps. PIE does not really support jscript AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.

As Tem points out, there are third-party browsers that do, however.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman6
    Lady Treo, now that the 700w is out, it has been confirmed that it has the standard WM5 setup for memory: 128 MB ROM and 64 MB RAM. This is the same configuration as the 6700 has.
    No this is NOT true. Palm gave aprox 60 mb to storage and only 32 mb to RAM. So after you load the OS and your PIMs you have about 10 mb left to run any other program and for multi tasking.

While on the most other phones you might have as much as 40 mb free as the OS and PIMs are loaded to run other programs and to multitask.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12