Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I've been browsing around the Sprint site and I'm confused - I see at one place they mention the $59.99 unlimited evdo package, then there's the $15 plan for a phone called the "Sprint Power VisionSM Access Pack " and there's a $25 "Flexible Data Plan for Phone as Modem" plan.

    What do you get if you're just using the data(evdo) on the 6700?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    I've been browsing around the Sprint site and I'm confused - I see at one place they mention the $59.99 unlimited evdo package, then there's the $15 plan for a phone called the "Sprint Power VisionSM Access Pack " and there's a $25 "Flexible Data Plan for Phone as Modem" plan.

    What do you get if you're just using the data(evdo) on the 6700?
    Are you unable to use EVDO with your 6700 and Vision pack as is? I know early adopters were able to connect to Sprint's EVDO network in South Florida without even changing their Vision plan. So for the same $10 or $15 you are paying for Vision on your 600/650, you can get EVDO on your 6700.

    Unless Sprint ended that grace period.
    I'm back!
  3. sledgie's Avatar
    Posts
    497 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    #3  
    power vision (evdo data) on the 6700 is priced at $15, as the 6700 cannot use the higher priced plans which carry the tv channels, as the 6700 does not support the tv channels at his time. (no wm5 device does) so you can either try to hold on to your old data plan with sprint and hope you can access the ev speeds or upgrade to power vision for $15
  4.    #4  
    I don't have a 6700 or Sprint

    I'm just weighing all of my options right now so I was curious.

    Anyway, after reading a bunch at pdaPhoneHome.com it seems the $15 a month plan includes unlimited EVDO...which seems pretty impressive to me.
  5. #5  
    Yea, I have power vision and $15 is cheap for unlimited evdo, I love streaming media from my home pc, Can't wait for 4g around 2010.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger
    Yea, I have power vision and $15 is cheap for unlimited evdo, I love streaming media from my home pc, Can't wait for 4g around 2010.
    Yup, Orb is the way to go. The only bad thing about sprints plans is that they get you if you want unlimited text messaging... 15 bucks... I had unlimited for 5 bucks before I switched over...
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash
    Yup, Orb is the way to go. The only bad thing about sprints plans is that they get you if you want unlimited text messaging... 15 bucks... I had unlimited for 5 bucks before I switched over...
    Yea, I can't believe they changed the unlimited text to $15, what a rip. It should be free for our phones since we don't get the benefit of Sirius like the other power vision phones. I be happy with $5 though.
  8.    #8  
    Signed up with Sprint today and bought a 6700 - $15 for unlimited EVDO, WOW!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    Signed up with Sprint today and bought a 6700 - $15 for unlimited EVDO, WOW!

    Enjoy, also check out http://www.pdaphonehome.com/forums/f...hp?forumid=174

    Lots of good info
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger
    Enjoy, also check out http://www.pdaphonehome.com/forums/f...hp?forumid=174

    Lots of good info
    That's all I've been reading the past 2 days
    1 | 2

Posting Permissions