Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Anyone have any idea if this HTC phone (Cingular 2215) will be rebranded and released for Sprint? If they did that and added EVDO to it...that'd be SWEET! I could go back to a regular size phone and not feel like I'm giving up much...
    1 | 2
    Not a snowballs chance in hell... this HTC phone is a GSM phone (Cin, T-mo) and will not work with Verizon or Sprint

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #23  
    no no I know, I'm asking if there's any chance of a new model of this phone in a CDMA flavor for Sprint

I assume no but I thought I'd ask anyway - I really dig the 2215...almost bought it then all of the sudden I get the 6700 and go with Sprint....the tech game is a fast game man, a fast game lol
    1 | 2
    I got this device today. Is it just me, or is it hard to power on? I don't think that's the best placement for a power button, on the top where there's a slight slope. And also the battery door is flimsy. It's good for a 2nd phone, though.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12