Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Cool discovery of the day:

Go to the Clock & Alarms settings. Go to the "More" tab. Tick the box to show the clock in the titlebar of all apps, not just Today. This may not be new to WM5 but it wasn't there on my WM2003 device.
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
  2.    #42  
    Ahhh, Im finally one up on ya. Been there done that

What I cant find it the "enable network time" I herd it was hidden and guess thats right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem

What I cant find it the "enable network time" I herd it was hidden and guess thats right.

I did read something that said this... "there's a potential glitch
    involved with "Enable Network Time" so I made sure that was disabled"

He did not say how to make sure it was disabled or enabled so...
  4.    #44  
    I remeber getting an option on installation of active sync and I opted to sync with the desktop time. But I was worried that If I reset that time would be thrown off.

I have a computer question. How do I stop Outlook from popping up when I click an email link on my desktop computer?
    Anyone ever have a problem uninstalling software? When I tried to unistall MortSaver it gave me an error that it couldn't be uninstalled and then I clicked to remove it from the install list (which was probably stupid).
  6.    #46  
    No I never had that problem. And since mortsaver doesnt run in the background it wouldn't be that it was protected from deletion because it was in use. Did you try doing a soft reset then remove?
  7.    #47  
    Nuther cool tip of the day: Remove the unneeded "connecting to sprint cellular line 777" dialogue by going to settings>personal>sounds and notifications>notifications>connection established uncheck display message on screen.
    Nuther cool tip of the day: Remove the unneeded "connecting to sprint cellular line 777" dialogue by going to settings>personal>sounds and notifications>notifications>connection established uncheck display message on screen.
    That's a good tip. I do get tired of seeing that message.
    I remeber getting an option on installation of active sync and I opted to sync with the desktop time. But I was worried that If I reset that time would be thrown off.

I have a computer question. How do I stop Outlook from popping up when I click an email link on my desktop computer?
    I want to say all you have to do is make sure outlook is not the default email application. I use mozilla's email app and made that the default...outlook never pops up.
    good stuff, thanks
    1 | 2
    I have a question, why is it when I have a picture attached to a contact and I sync my contacts, all them with pictures do not get sync'd??? (I noticed this after I sync'd the phone after a hard reset.) I had to go into outlook on the pc and delete all the pictures for all of the numbers to transfer over.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP
    Anyone ever have a problem uninstalling software? When I tried to unistall MortSaver it gave me an error that it couldn't be uninstalled and then I clicked to remove it from the install list (which was probably stupid).
    Always soft-reset before uninstalling and this shouldn't happen. It seems to be a WM5 peculiarity. In your case simply reinstall Mortsaver, soft-reset and then uninstall it.
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...

I can't find that either.

I have a new clock tip, though: tap and hold on the titlebar clock to toggle between digital and analog clocks.
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    I can't find that either.

I have a new clock tip, though: tap and hold on the titlebar clock to toggle between digital and analog clocks.
    Ok, what time is it

15.    #55  
    If we get a device with a 2.8 inch (or smaller) VGA screen I'm going to need to get some serious Coke-bottle glasses to be able to use it.
    Phurth we know the analog clock wont work for you
    Ok, what time is it
    I didn't claim it was useful...
  17.    #57  
    Ok, so gmail notifier does says its the default email app. And OutLook says its not the defaul email app....

any ideas?
    I didn't claim it was useful...
    I use Wishbar Advanced. It gives me the option to put the date and time along the top. Each theme is different. With this theme the time does cross over the menu button, only when the notice icon appears (missed call, VM, etc..)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I use Wishbar Advanced. It gives me the option to put the date and time along the top. Each theme is different. With this theme the time does cross over the menu button, only when the notice icon appears (missed call, VM, etc..)
    I also have WA2, but am not using it now. It doesn't yet support the new WM5 icons (Activesync, for example) or the EVDO indicator.
  20.    #60  
    Just found some handy dandy free ware that works great to close all running applications. http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=229
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast