1.    #1  
    http://www.sharp.co.jp/ws/special/

this sucker is so sick, its Pro

Japan only though, yuck
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Bellísimo! That's so Sharp, I'd be afraid to cut myself with it!
    Y'all make sure to hit "next" there for some nice flash illustrations.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Wow!

Now that looks like it would be worth dumping the Treo over.
    I'm back!
    What's the big deal? Other than the VGA screen (which makes it longer and wider), what does it have over the Cingular 8125; i-Mate K-Jam and Qtek 9100?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    What's the big deal? Other than the VGA screen (which makes it longer and wider), what does it have over the Cingular 8125; i-Mate K-Jam and Qtek 9100?
    Lots more buttons. Dedicated Start menu and OK buttons will make a big difference to one-handed usability. I know you can remap others, but they have important functions too. Double mapping is a bit kludgy. I'm in the more is more camp when it comes to buttons.

Looks nice to me. Gotchas are probably size and battery life.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    I'm in the more is more camp when it comes to buttons.
    Unless you're UI is as simple and clever as the one on the iPod that is!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol
    Unless you're UI is as simple and clever as the one on the iPod that is!
    The iPod does a small fraction of what my Treo does. That comparison isn't fair...to the iPod.
    I'm back!
    looks very nice. it looks a little large though.
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Kewl looking pda phone! Why can't they market it overseas though?
  10.    #10  
    only for a Japanese 2nd Gen digital standard PHS. Somebody would have to adapt it to GSM, CDMA2k, or WCDMA plus add an antena for the correct frequencies. Hopefully though, the SE Pxxx flip has led to a similar flip in the Lenovo with 4megapix

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God
    looks very nice. it looks a little large though.
    I have to that after using the 6600 for over a year now, a large screen really is a benefit. That reason alone would make it hard, though not impossible with the right incentives, to go back to the Treo. It is nice to have a larger screen when using GPS, reading spreadsheets, browsing the web in landscape mode, watching a movie while waiting at the Doctors for 90 minutes, etc.... For me, when I switched, it was a feature that I didn't realize how important it was and never thought it would come close to a "I can't live without" feature.
    The large screen will help my eyes, I am ok with this. The only problems I have is that I have to spend another bundle for software and accessories.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    http://www.sharp.co.jp/ws/special/

this sucker is so sick, its Pro

Japan only though, yuck
    who gave you authorita to say pro...
  14.    #14  
    I'll have you know that I am US operations manager of Mad Seeg Wireless. Its ridicols of you to question my authorit-I